1930s Cream Cotton Lace Trim Long Dress, 39in Bust
Delicate and perfect for the warmer weather, this fine cotton dress from the 1930s has all the style aspects of a prairie dress, but finished with the skill of the elegant deco era. The cotton is soft and textured, with the details adding sweet little interest to the simple cut dress like the lace trim and fine pin tucks. One for the 1930 collector or the lover of the cottage core style.
• Warm cream colour with diamond texture
• Delicate lace trim to collar and ruffle on bust
• Ruffle to the chest
• Small fold down collar
• Pin tucked decoration to the bust
• Shirt puff sleeves
• Pleated bust
• Shaped waistline
• Below the knee skirt length
• Panels to the skirt for fullness
• Made from a light weight textured cotton
• No side fastening, check measurements as it has to slip over the head
• No label
• There is a small rust mark on the skirt, pin head size, and a light stain to the bottom which is very light and barely noticeable, and a small hole. All shown in photos.
• Care/composition: No labels
Shoulder seam to shoulder seam: 14in
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment. Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1970s Turquoise Geometric Print Frill Sleeve Dress, by Richard Shops, 36in Bust
1980s Black Cabbage Rose Print Cotton Dress, by Miss Selfridge, 34in Bust