1930s Cocoa Brown Rose Brocade Top Handled Fabric Bag
This beautiful kidney shaped fabric bag from the 1930s has been made from a lovely high quality silk brocade with large roses in shades of cocoa brown. The lovely frame with set in handle hole is made from an early plastic and has two latch style locks that lift to allow access to the inside. The inside however, is hiding a wonderful secret. The lining is beautiful, a peach and teal floral silk awaits you when you look inside. A good sized bag that will plenty of your modern necessities while fitting your deco outfit perfectly.
• Cocoa brown silk brocade with roses
• Deep pleats under the handle
• Kidney shaped bag
• Early black plastic, possibly celluloid, handle frame with two latch style closures for security. There is some minimal scratching to the plastic from wear
• One large pocket only
• Lined in a beautiful peach and teal floral silk, with wave shaped trim to the inside
• There is a very small white mark to the side, and a very small pull to the fabric on one end. Since being in the shop unfortunatly one end of the frame with the hinge has snapped off. It is still useable and held together with the stitching on the frame. Price has been changed accordingly. Shown in photos
Length at frame: 26cm
Length at bottom: 41cm
Handle height: 3cm
Please get in touch if you have any questions.