1930s Ceramic Golden Poodle Novelty Dog Brooch
Unusual but cute 1930s ceramic golden poodle brooch, with a gleaming green eye and a brass lead and collar. There are raised details on the body with gilded features that catch the light and add an air of opulence. This is the perfect statement piece to adorn the glamorous dog lover who holds style in as much importance as their pooch!
• Ceramic body with rich yellow and blue colours and a glossy glaze - there is slight crazy paving to the glaze from age
• Green gem to the eye
• Gold gilding details to the body - a little has rubbed off on the face and feet
• Dog wears a brass collar and has a brass chain lead
• Brass back
• Claws hold the ceramic brooch in place
• Fastens using a trombone clasp
• The pin is slightly bent, but still fastens. I would advise a safety chain due to the weight of the brooch.
Please get in touch if you have any questions about any items or information given.