1930s Bright Red Deadstock Cropped Cami Top, 38in Bust
Fab little 1930s bright red cropped cami top made with a deco chevron stripe silky fabric, and the original shop swing tag! Perfect to wear underneath your loose 20s and 30s gowns when you want a little covering without the bulk of a modern slip or bra, or you could wear it with a pair of high waist jeans if you wanted a more modern look. Light, comfortable and beautiful!
• Chevron striped fabric with a decorative laddered trim to the bust
• Original shop swing tag with washing instructions to the strap
• Bright red, closest in colour to the full length photos
• Short length, hits the natural waistline
• Thin fabric straps
• Elasticated bottom - this has aged and is no longer springy. I have not replaced this so that it will fit more sizes comfortably.
• Made from a light weight early blend fabric -feel also like a silky polyester but not sure what exactly it is made from
• No labels
• Care/composition: Wash in luke warm water
Bust: 38in (armpit to armpit doubled)
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment. Please get in touch if you have any questions.