1930s Bright Red Deadstock Cropped Cami Top, 38in Bust
Fab little 1930s bright red cropped cami top made with a deco chevron stripe silky fabric, and the original shop swing tag! Perfect to wear underneath your loose 20s and 30s gowns when you want a little covering without the bulk of a modern slip or bra, or you could wear it with a pair of high waist jeans if you wanted a more modern look. Light, comfortable and beautiful!
• Chevron striped fabric with a decorative laddered trim to the bust
• Original shop swing tag with washing instructions to the strap
• Bright red, closest in colour to the full length photos
• Short length, hits the natural waistline
• Thin fabric straps
• Elasticated bottom - this has aged and is no longer springy. I have not replaced this so that it will fit more sizes comfortably.
• Made from a light weight early blend fabric -feel also like a silky polyester but not sure what exactly it is made from
• No labels
• Care/composition: Wash in luke warm water
Bust: 38in (armpit to armpit doubled)
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment. Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1940s Slate Grey Woollen Pinafore Dress with Forest Green Trim, by Edith Linn, 28in Waist
Early 1900s Open Fronted Dress with Polka Dot Lace High Neck, Theatre Costume Piece, 36in Bust