1930s Black and White Floral Loose Open Front Jacket, 40in Bust
Beautifully draped 1930s black and white floral loose open fronted jacket, with wonderful bell sleeves and a contrasting small fold over collar. It is so elegant and would be fabulous worn with a plain monochrome outfit or to add pattern to a block colour, and with it being so light, it is great for wearing as a cover up in the warmer months. I can see this working perfectly with some wide black palazzo pants and a silky black simple top, an easy outfit for when you want to be classy but comfortable. Why not try a finger wave for a full on 1930s look!
• Wide and loose bracelet length bell sleeves
• Pleats to the shoulder create a small puff effect
• Loose and open front, with a fuller draped back
• Plain black fold over collar with small notches
• Shorter length, roughly hip bone length - designed to wear with dress and high waist trousers
• Graphic black and white floral design that looks like a carnation print
• No fastenings, designed to be worn loose and open
• Made from a light rayon, and the collar a rayon crepe
• No labels
• There are a few faults but this is still very much wearable. The most noticeable is the repairs to under the arm pits, and the repairs to the notched collar. There is a little stress to the shoulder stitching and a small repaired hole to the back of one shoulder. There are a couple of stretches to the fabric on the inside of the arms from wearing, and a stretch to one sleeve which shows as a white mark. All are shown in the last photos and I would advise that you are smaller than the given measurements to prevent further stress to the fabric.
• Care/composition: No labels
Bust: 40in (armpit to armpit doubled)
Shoulder to Shoulder: 12in
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1980s Cornflower Blue Mohair Blend Asymmetric Coat, by Jaeger, 44in Bust