1930s Black and White Floral Loose Open Front Jacket, 40in Bust
Beautifully draped 1930s black and white floral loose open fronted jacket, with wonderful bell sleeves and a contrasting small fold over collar. It is so elegant and would be fabulous worn with a plain monochrome outfit or to add pattern to a block colour, and with it being so light, it is great for wearing as a cover up in the warmer months. I can see this working perfectly with some wide black palazzo pants and a silky black simple top, an easy outfit for when you want to be classy but comfortable. Why not try a finger wave for a full on 1930s look!
• Wide and loose bracelet length bell sleeves
• Pleats to the shoulder create a small puff effect
• Loose and open front, with a fuller draped back
• Plain black fold over collar with small notches
• Shorter length, roughly hip bone length - designed to wear with dress and high waist trousers
• Graphic black and white floral design that looks like a carnation print
• No fastenings, designed to be worn loose and open
• Made from a light rayon, and the collar a rayon crepe
• No labels
• There are a few faults but this is still very much wearable. The most noticeable is the repairs to under the arm pits, and the repairs to the notched collar. There is a little stress to the shoulder stitching and a small repaired hole to the back of one shoulder. There are a couple of stretches to the fabric on the inside of the arms from wearing, and a stretch to one sleeve which shows as a white mark. All are shown in the last photos and I would advise that you are smaller than the given measurements to prevent further stress to the fabric.
• Care/composition: No labels
Bust: 40in (armpit to armpit doubled)
Shoulder to Shoulder: 12in
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.