1930s Art Deco Paste Brooch and Matching Decorative Clips with Safety Chain
Stunning 1930s Art Deco style silver coloured paste brooch, which is also doubles as a pair of decorative clips! Two for the price of one! The brooch is a wonderful oval shape, which would look wonderful on a plain outfit or coat to really add some razzle dazzle. But, should you have a pair of shoes or a dress that needs a little more subtle shimmer, the brooch comes apart to create a pair of clips. Beautiful, classic but ornate.
• Art deco swirl knot design
• Clips have small teeth to the back, designed as shoe clips but would also be suitable as dress clips
• Made from a silver base metal with glass gems - no gems missing
• Clips fasten to a central square with the clasp to create the brooch
• Fastens using a trombone clasp
• Safety chain with small safety pin to attach to your clothing
Clips Width: 2.5cm
Clips Length: 3.2cm
Brooch width: 2.5cm
Brooch length: 6.3cm
Chain length: 4.5cm
Please get in touch if you have any questions about any items or information given.