1920s Straw and Black Ribbon Deadstock Cloche Hat
A little something for those who like their vintage a little more antique, this is a very special 1920s cloche indeed. Apparently found in a factory in France, this hat has never been worn and so is in excellent condition. Made from a light natural straw, it has been tightly woven to create this wonderful shape with a small brim and is more like a classic cloche shape. Finished off with a black coated ribbon detail, it is perfect to finish off a deco outfit.
• Black coated ribbon band with flash to the side with a metal buckle feature
• Matching black ribbon trim to the edge
• Very light natural woven straw
• Small brim with a dip to the back
• High crown
• Classic cloche shape
• This came from a factory in France and has never been worn, so it is in wonderful condition!
• Very very slight kink to brim, at side with the buckle, and the buckle is rusted from age. Both shown in photos
• Care/composition: no labels
Width of 'band' inside: 59cm
Brim width at front: 6cm
Brim width at back: 3cm
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1960s Bright Jade Green Silk Slouch Artists Beret Hat with Bow, by John Boyd