1920s Straw and Black Ribbon Deadstock Cloche Hat
A little something for those who like their vintage a little more antique, this is a very special 1920s cloche indeed. Apparently found in a factory in France, this hat has never been worn and so is in excellent condition. Made from a light natural straw, it has been tightly woven to create this wonderful shape with a small brim and is more like a classic cloche shape. Finished off with a black coated ribbon detail, it is perfect to finish off a deco outfit.
• Black coated ribbon band with flash to the side with a metal buckle feature
• Matching black ribbon trim to the edge
• Very light natural woven straw
• Small brim with a dip to the back
• High crown
• Classic cloche shape
• This came from a factory in France and has never been worn, so it is in wonderful condition!
• Very very slight kink to brim, at side with the buckle, and the buckle is rusted from age. Both shown in photos
• Care/composition: no labels
Width of 'band' inside: 59cm
Brim width at front: 6cm
Brim width at back: 3cm
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.