1920s Light Pistachio Green Linen Slip Dress, 36in Bust
Lovely light and delicate pistachio green 1920s linen slip dress, with the most attractive hips pleats to further accentuate the sought after dropped waist look. Very simple in its design, the only embellishment is a darker decorative stitch and a swirled floral embroidery to the bust.
• White floral embroidery to the bust
• Darker green stitch detail to the straps and the top of the dress
• Gathers to both hips
• Two thin straps
• Straight neckline
• Loose fit - can be worn under a dress, or as a summer slip dress
• Made from a mid-weight linen that is a little stiff
• No fastenings, please be aware that this slips over your head so I would advise being smaller than the below measurements
• There are two size labels to the back
• There are a couple of patches of lighter fabric, that looks like a stain has been previously treated and slightly bleached the linen. This is on the front and back, which must have transferred through while the marks were wet. They are not immediately noticeable but worth mentioning.
• Care/composition: No labels.
Bust: 36in (armpit to armpit doubled)
Length: 41in from top of strap to hem, with 1in extra hem
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment. Please get in touch if you have any questions.