1920s Lavender Silk Camiknicks Romper Slip with Embroidered Bust, 36in Bust
Lovely lilac silk 1920s camiknicks romper that is wonderfully light and velvet soft, perfectly loose and flattering, just what you need to go under your vintage dresses. The fit is very comfortable, offering you coverage for lighter and more sheer gowns without being suffocating. Beautifully aged and dyed in its past to create this lavender lilac hue.
• Delicate hand embroidery to the front in a tulip and swirl motif
• I believe this was dyed lilac at some point to cover up some marks. Colour closest to the full length photos
• Two small thin shoulder straps
• Square neckline
• Darting under bust for shape and fit
• Shorts are flared with a godet and full, like tap pants
• Made from light weight soft silk
• Crotch closes with three cream buttons, designed to be a step in
• There is what look like a grease mark to the front, a couple of small dark marks to one bust, and the straps have been extended at some point. All shown in photos.
• Care/composition: No labels.
Bust: 36in (armpit to armpit doubled)
Length top of strap to crotch: 38in
Length bust to crotch: 33in
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment. Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1970s Navy Draped Kaftan with Red Poppy Embroidery, by Ronald Joyce, 42in Bust Max