1920s Floral Tapestry Clutch Bag
Considering this is an antique piece now, it is in such fab condition. From the 1920s, this fabric clutch bag with tapestry style arts and craft design is a beautiful piece to have in a collection. A nice size to be able to fit you necessities in, it is easy to hold thanks to the slip handle to the back and would be lovely to finish off a deco period outfit.
• Tapestry style fabric with an arts and craft style pattern
• Fabric slip handle to back to clutch the bag
• Large flap over to close, trimmed in brown leather
• Fastens with a small popper on the inside of the flap
• Centre pocket fastens with a kiss lock
• Two main pockets, on front slip pocket and a clip pocket to the centre
• Lined in light cream silk
• Thereare a couple of faults which are expected from an antique piece. Inside there is a couple of rips to the silk, a mark which looks like make up and some dirt on the inside of the flap. There is a little wear to the bottom corners, a break in the trim at the top where the flap folds over. There is also a slightly dark mark to the front and a mark that could be dried glue on the edge. All shown in photos
Width: 4cm (full extension) Height: 15.5cm
Handle length: 16.5cm
Please get in touch if you have any questions.