1920s Cream Silk Camiknicks Romper Slip with Coloured Flowers, 38in Bust
Lovely cream silk 1920s camiknicks romper that is wonderfully light and soft, perfectly loose and flattering, just what you need to go under your vintage dresses. The fit is very comfortable, offering you coverage for lighter and more sheer gowns without being suffocating. Beautifully aged in excellent condition.
• One purple and one yellow rose to each strap - I believe these were probably added later
• Lovely geometric detailing to bust
• Two small thin shoulder straps
• Square neckline
• Double darts to the bust for fit
• Shorts are flared and full, like tap pants
• Made from very light weight silk, off white cream colour closest to first picture
• Crotch closes with three cream buttons, designed to be a step in
• Care/composition: No labels.
Bust: 38in (armpit to armpit doubled)
Length top of strap to crotch: 56in
Length bust to crotch: 33in
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment. Please get in touch if you have any questions.