1920s Buttercup Yellow Cropped Cami Top, 34in Bust
Charming little 1920s buttercup yellow cropped cami top with a lovely delicate scalloped edge and embroidered flowers. Perfect to wear underneath your loose 20s and 30s gowns when you want a little covering without the bulk of a modern slip or bra, or you could wear it with a pair of high waist jeans if you wanted a more modern look. Light, comfortable and beautiful!
• Delicate scalloped top edge with hand embroidered flowers to the bust
• Buttercup yellow cotton, closest in colour to the main picture
• Short length, hits the natural waistline
• Wide ribbon straps - these were added later, the hand stitching is visible
• Elasticated bottom - this has aged and is no longer springy. I have not replaced this so that it will fit more sizes comfortably.
• Made from a light weight cotton
• No labels
• There are a couple of marks namely on the right bust, and on the side. There is also pencil marks next to the flower embroidery which would have been from when the pattern was planned when making. All shown in photos.
• Care/composition: No labels
Bust: 34in (armpit to armpit doubled)
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment. Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1940s Dusky Pink Grossgrain Volup Dress with Soutache Embroidery, 44in Bust
1940s Slate Grey Woollen Pinafore Dress with Forest Green Trim, by Edith Linn, 28in Waist
Early 1900s Open Fronted Dress with Polka Dot Lace High Neck, Theatre Costume Piece, 36in Bust