1920s Black Silk Art Deco Clutch Purse with Silver Sequins
Beautiful and simple 1920s black silk clutch bag with interior coin purse, adorned with shiny silver sequins. For something so old, she is in great condition if a little wounded. A simple design, it is a perfect little bag for a party as you can fit your necessities in while still looking glamorous......and thanks to the little clip purse, you don't have to worry about loosing your taxi money! This would be a great addition to a black outfit, or why not use with a silver dress so that the sequins can pick out the light!
• Silver sequins adorn the outside in a geometric design
• Outside in a black silk
• Top flap folds over to secure bag
• Fastens with a small popper
• One slip pocket, and one clip purse
• Lined in a camel silk
• There are some wounds to this beauty (all shown in photos) - on the outside there is a couple of holes to the back, and a white splash to the corner on the back. On the inside there is a couple of holes where the silk has begun to fray, and there are some water marks to the lighter lining. Some sequins are a little worn, but still sparkly. The corners are not as firm as the once were, and a little worn. But it is still beautiful!
Please get in touch if you have any questions.