1900s White Cotton Corset Cover Cami Top, 39in Bust
From the early 1900s, this was originally worn over your corset to protect your dress from damage but it now makes a wonderful little summer cami top. Made from a soft and lightweight cotton, it is perfect for a hot day worn with a boho long skirt or with a pair of high waist jeans for a more modern look.
• Lace trim and floral embroidery to the bust
• Cotton covered buttons to the front
• Short length, fitted bodice
• Wide straps
• Fitted waist with peplum - drawstring to waist should you want to cinch in
• Made from a light weight cotton
• No labels
• Care/composition: No labels
Waist: 27in (can be worn with the bottom button open giving more space)
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment. Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1960s Aqua Blue and White Striped Scarf Dress with Belt, by Gay Lady, 42in Bust
1970s Navy Blue Sailor Anchor Zip Front Playsuit, by JC Penney, 35in Bust