1980s Baby Blue and White Button Down Knit Tank, 42in Bust
What is more perfect to go with your 1980s dresses than a batwing knit tank? Handmade in the style just like you Gran used to make, the adorable baby blue and white colourway with triangle pattern is co cute, and finished with little flower buttons. Great to wear with your high waisted acid wash Mom jeans and wide collar blouse, you could not get more 1980s!
• Triangle shaped knit pattern in baby blue and white
• Plain blue trim
• Fastens with flower shaped white buttons
• Ribbed knit armholes and tri
• Made from a mid-weight acrylic yarn
• There is a missed stitch by the hem
• Care/composition: no labels
Bust: 42in (armpit to armpit doubled)
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1970s Navy Draped Kaftan with Red Poppy Embroidery, by Ronald Joyce, 42in Bust Max