1960 Brown Faux Fur Teddy Bear Gloves, by Wynelga
A pair of gloves for those that get really cold hands, the faux fur teddy bear style gloves from the 1960s will keep you toasty all day long. The plush fur is cute and thick, with the stretchy nylon palm making it super easy to go about your day. Why not match these to the brown sheepskin lined boots we have on the website for a full snuggly look?
• Wrist length
• Elastic to the wrist
• Outer is a plush faux fur, palm is a stretchy soft nylon
• Lined in a white fluffy nylon
• Wynelga brand label to the inside
• There is a little dirt to the palm from wear and the fur on the fingers is not as plush and shaped from storage. Shown in photos
• Contents: Bri-Nylon, nylon
Length: 10in from tip of middle finger to bottom
Width: 11cm across top of palm
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1970s Navy Draped Kaftan with Red Poppy Embroidery, by Ronald Joyce, 42in Bust Max