1980s Cobalt Blue and Black Checked Dress, 44in Bust
This amazing dress is giving me all the good details from the 1980s; a double breast front with shaped waist, a wide shoulder with folds to accentuate them, and a flared skirt to balance them out. Made from a soft fabric, it makes a great day dress or a great dress to wear to work, adding a nice colour with the cobalt blue and smartened up with the black check.
• Cobalt blue with black check
• Wide collar with fold down notched collar
• Fold detail to the shoulder
• Pockets to the front
• Shaped waist with gathers to the skirt
• Long sleeves with buttons to the cuff
• Elasticated waist to the back
• Fastens with the double breasted buttons to the waist
• Made from a soft light weight viscose that feels like brushed cotton
• No labels
• Care/composition: no label
Bust: 44in max
Shoulder seam to shoulder seam: 15in
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1970s Sugar Almond Moss Crepe Classic Ossie Clark Dress, for Radley, 36in Bust