1970s Cherry Red Clutch Bag with Long Strap
Great for when we eventually get to go out and party, this 1970s cherry red clutch which can fit in all you need for a night out, and comes with a handy shoulder strap for when you want to get your dance on! It is also great for a shopping day, giving you two hands to really hunt for those vintage beauties.
• Bright cherry red leather body and strap - I think this is leather but very thin
• Flap top secures with a brass stud
• Shoulder strap can be stored inside - attaches using clips to the side
• Logo in metal to the front, fake Pierre Cardin
• Inside has one main pocket and one small slip pocket
• Tan suede to the inside
• There are a couple of marks to the outside on the front, which looks like it is from glue from the manufacture, and a couple on the back from use. On the inside, the pocket has come away in the bottom corner. All shown in photos.
Strap: 97cm long
Please get in touch if you have any questions,