1960s Bright Pink Flower Power Needlecord Mini Dress, 40in Bust
A 1960s mini dress is a wonderful thing, and with this one you can see how they stopped traffic! Handmade in an amazing needlecord, the print is divine, made from a bed of many different flowers in bright bold colours. The short length is balanced by the longer sleeves and the high roll neck, and is meant to be worn a little looser on the body. Such a good dress for the flower power gal!
• Bright flower print in pink, purple, teal, yellow, red and white
• Fold down rounded collar that looks like a roll neck, with pointed back
• Darts to the bust for a slight fit
• Elbow length sleeves
• Mini length
• Fastens using a zip to the back
• Made from a mid weight cotton needlecord fabric
• No labels, handmade
• Care/composition: no labels
Waist: 27in tight
Shoulder to Shoulder: 16in
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1970s Sugar Almond Moss Crepe Classic Ossie Clark Dress, for Radley, 36in Bust