1950s Wide Brim Straw Hat with Pink Tie Ribbon
A wonderful finish to any summer outfit is this 1950s straw hat. Made from a light natural woven and plaited straw, it is meant to be worn to the back of the head and comes with a bright pink cotton ribbon to tie under your chin in a quaint little bow. A curved wide brim means the sun is kept from your eyes making this not only a stylish choice, but a sun safe choice too!
• Natural colour woven straw
• Designed to be worn more to the back of the head
• Bright pink cotton ribbon to tie under chin, threaded through crown of hat
• Slight downward curve to the edges of the brim
• Dipped centre to the crown
• One edge of the brim is slightly bent inwards, shown in photo
• Care/composition: No labels
Around interior band: 48.5cm
Height of hat: 8cm approx
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.