1950s Fresh Blue Pin Tucked Shirtwaister, by Nelly Don. 41.5in Bust
You really can't beat a 1950s shirtwaister, they are so flattering and elegant! By Nelly Don, this polished cotton number is in a wonderful fresh blue that will bring a pop of summer colour to your wardrobe. The details are simple and refined, with the pin tuck front being nicely complimented by the pearl style buttons adding a little posh finish. This dress deserves to be worn with the full on outfit; hat, matching shoes and bag and big poufy petticoat for full on feminine vibes!
• Fresh blue colour
• Darts to the front of the bodice
• Fold down notched collar
• Pin tucked bodice, back and front
• Just below the knee length with deep pleats
• Bracelet length sleeves with pearl buttons to the cuffs
• Fastens with pearl style buttons to the front
• Made from a light weight polished cotton
• Nelly Don label to the inside
• There is the smallest light pink mark to one shoulder which is hardly noticeable, as shown in photo.
• Care/composition: no label
Shown with a small petticoat underneath, not included
Length: 41.5in with 2.5in hem
Shoulder to Waist: 16.5in
Shoulder to Shoulder: 15.5in
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment. Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1940s Cherry Red and White Polka Dot Light Cotton Halter Dress, 35in Bust