1960s Deadstock Floral Cottagecore Vinyl Make Up Bag
Need only essentials for a trip, or to update your make up bag? These cute deadstock 1960s vanity bags can fit quite a bit in while looking totally adorable with the cottage core ditsy floral print, finished off with a bow. An with the zip top and grab handle, everything is stored safely and easy to access.
• Cute cottage core ditsy floral print in blue or mint
• Deadstock - never used and has original labels. It did have the original plastic bag but it had started to break down
• Oval shape
• Grab handle to the top
• Fastens with a zip
• Bow to the front
• Main interior, one small slip pocket
• Lightweight, made from a PVC material
• Norvex label to the inside and outside
• There are a couple of marks on the inside from the newspaper that was stored inside.
Handle Length: 48cm
Please get in touch if you have any questions.