1980s French Navy Long Wool Shorts with Turn Ups, by Archie Pell, 27in Waist
Shorts are slipping back into fashion, and these are a great pair if you want something that will be perfect for work or casual. Made to a very high quality, the deep navy is a classic colour that will team perfectly with white and red. You could wear with heels for a far smarter look, or perfectly white trainers for a nod to the sports lux trend.
• Deep French navy colour
• High waist
• Pleats to the front
• Firm waistband with belt loops
• Slip pockets to the back with button fastening, pockets to the hips and a small flap pocket to the front with a button fastening
• Straight wider leg with a front crease and turn ups to the cuff
• Made from a mid-weight wool blend fabric
• Fastens with nylon YKK zip and a button to the waistband
• Front crotch lined in a cotton fabric
• Archie Pell and Bruphils labels to the inside, as well as the Archie Pell crest to the outside
• Care/composition: 65% wool, 35% polyester. Dry clean
Inside Leg: 15in
Rise at back: 15.5in
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1980s Laura Ashley White, Blue and Lilac Bow and Flower Princess Dress, 35in Bust