1980s Black Wool Oversized Top with Faux Shirt Tails, 46in Chest
From the late 1980s, this minimalist black wool top would fit seamlessly into a more modern wardrobe, with its oversized look, exposed seams and quirky design. Being made from wool, it will keep you warm in cold weather and could easily fit a tee underneath and the faux shirt tails give you a layered look without the bulk.
• Faux shirt tails attached to the bottom
• Fabric bar to the neckline, which can be removed using the poppers
• Elbow length sleeves, cut in full with the body of the top
• Round neck with small slit to the front
• Exposed hem seams to the outside with visible stitching
• Made from a mid-weight worsted wool fabric, and a mid-weight cotton
• No labels to the inside
• Care/composition: no labels
Chest: 46in (armpit to armpit doubled)
Length: 25in at front, 32in at back
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1980s Laura Ashley White, Blue and Lilac Bow and Flower Princess Dress, 35in Bust
1980s French Navy Long Wool Shorts with Turn Ups, by Archie Pell, 27in Waist