1970s White and Blue 'Chris' Zip Up Sports Jacket, 43in Bust
For a classic retro sports look, look no further than this white and blue zip top from the 1970s. Classic in its white and blue colours, the stripes down the arms and ribbed collar give you all the retro coach vibes, but what is much cooler is the name to the back. So if your name is 'Chris' this sports jacket is literally made for you!
• Velour felt 'Chris' to the back
• White body
• White and navy stripes down the arms
• Zipped pocket to the front
• Fastens with a zip to the front,
• Stretched ribbed collar, cuffs and hem in navy blue
• Made from a light weight fabric knit with a little stretch
• There is a little rubbing to the velour of the name at the back, but not much. Shown in photos.
• Care/composition: 57% cotton 43% nylon, 40* wash
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1970s Sugar Almond Moss Crepe Classic Ossie Clark Dress, for Radley, 36in Bust