1970s Tan Ribbed Top with Collar and Button Front, 31in to 40in Bust
You can't beat a 1970s top! Made from super stretchy ribbed fabric, this figure hugging top has a fab fold down collar and button down front. Classic early 70s style! The dark brown stripe to the collar and fold back cuffs add a depth to the tan and cream colour, and would look perfect with a pair of high waist denim flares and brown boots.
• Super stretchy fabric - this originally would have been a mans top
• Mottled light tan brown and cream ribbed fabric
• Dark brown and yellow stripped design to cuff and collar
• Fold down collar
• Button down front
• Long sleeves with turn back cuff
• Made from a ribbed stretchy poly knit
• No makers label
• Care/composition: 100% polyester, cool wash
Bust: 31-40in (armpit to armpit doubled) - 40in is the max stretch
Sleeve: 24in with the turn up as extra
Shoulder: 12.5 - 16in
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.