1970s Tan Pin Tucked Front Deadstock Cords, By Spinney, 37in Waist
The perfect pairing with your original shirt are these light tan cords with the original shop tags! Made in the 1970s by Spinney, they are a classic colour in that classic favourite fabric; corduroy! They are a great fit with a mid size flare to give you that retro look that will match well with Doc Martens, Converse and brogues.
• Light tan colour fine corduroy
• Deadstock, meaning they have never been worn. Still have the original shop tags on the back
• Firm waistband
• Pin tucks to front and back
• Two front pockets
• Buckles to the side to cinch in if needed
• Made from a soft cotton cord
• Fastens using a YKK metal zip and button to the front
• Carboard Spinney label to the outside, Spinney label to the inside
• Care/composition: 100% cotton, 50* wash
Size stated on jean: 38L
Inside Leg: 31.5in
Flare width seam to seam: 12.5in
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.