1970s Tan, Brown and Orange Stripe Handknit Vest Tank, 36in Bust
This handmade tank is giving me all the retro vibes! Handknitted in the 1970s, this light tan cotton vest has a low scoop neckline and side, easily allowing shirts or more knits to be layered underneath. The orange and brown stripes are so 70s, a classic colour combo, and would look amazing teamed with a tan novelty print shirt.
• Orange and brown stripes to the neckline, armholes and the hem
• Low scoop neckline
• Plain light tan colour
• Ribbed hem, arm holes and neck
• Made from a mid-weight cotton or cotton blend yarn
• No labels, handmade
• There are a couple of missed stitches and the edge is messily sewn together, shown in photos
• Care/composition: No labels
Bust: 36in (low bust)
All measurements unstretched.
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1970s Sugar Almond Moss Crepe Classic Ossie Clark Dress, for Radley, 36in Bust