1970s Rainbow Floral Balloon Sleeve Shirt, 44in Bust
Wow! This is not a 1970s shirt for the shy as it really is an attention grabbing piece; it has everything! A huge pointed dagger collar, big balloon sleeves that I would not advise trying to eat while wearing, and that rainbow print! Huge fabulous energy. Depending on your vibe, you could wear it with more colour or with black or white to tone it down. Just be prepared to be stopped and complimented constantly.
• Rainbow colour with floral and jumbo spot print in black
• Wide pointed dagger collar
• Huge balloon sleeves
• Wide double button cuffs
• Darts to the bust for slight fit
• Made from a light-weight semi sheer nylon fabric
• Button down front
• Unlined, very slightly sheer
• Handmade to a good standard
• Care/composition: no label, handmade
Shoulder seam to shoulder seam: 14.5in
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment. Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1970s White and Red Rare Raunchy Vinyl 'Clunk Click Every Trip' Advertising Belt