1970s Navy and White Chevron Knit Vest Tank, by St Michael, 36in Bust
A tank top, a classic that has seen a major revival in the last couple of years. But for the vintage crowd, it has always been a staple. From the great British brand St Michael, this simple navy and white chevron knit vest is a simple colourway that can be used to calm down a bright colour or print, or add some texture to a plain navy or white shirt. Warmth AND style.
• Navy and white chevron style print
• Made from a mid-weight acrylic knit
• Ribbed trim to neckline and arm holes
• Wide ribbed hem
• St Michael label to the inside
• Care/composition: 100% acrylic, 40* wash
Bust: 36in - 38.5in
Waist: 31in - 36in
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment. Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1970s White and Red Rare Raunchy Vinyl 'Clunk Click Every Trip' Advertising Belt