1970s Cream and Tan Cord Safari Style Belted Jacket, by Wallis, 36in Bust
A safari style coat has come back into fashion decade after decade as the classic styling is so sharp and utilitarian. This 1970s jacket by Wallis has some 1940s vibes about it with the accentuation of the shoulders thanks to the wide pointed collar and the cinched waist. Made from a light weight canvas fabric, it would be great for warmer days in the Autumn and Spring.
• Light cream colour with tan cord details
• Super wide pointed cord collar
• Slight padded shoulders
• Fitted to the body
• Cord yolk to the back
• Long sleeve with cord cuff
• Fastens with a wide double buckle belt to waist, with belt loops
• Made with a light weight cotton canvas feel fabric, and a wider ribbed cord fabric
• Lined in a cream polyester
• Wallis label to the inside
• There is a dirt mark to the edge of one sleeve cuff, a little rust mark on the edge of the belt near the buckle, and a couple of marks to the back of each elbow. Shown in photo
• Care/composition: Trevera with 33% viscose, dry clean
Shoulder to shoulder: 13in
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1970s Sugar Almond Moss Crepe Classic Ossie Clark Dress, for Radley, 36in Bust