1970s Camel Raffia Woven Straw Bag with Handle
Although this bag is not in perfect condition, it is still a wonderful shape. From the 1970s, and made from a woven raffia, the sloughy body is given structure from the metal frame. With leather trim in a soft caramel colour, the grab handle is comfortable to hold for long periods of time, so would make a great event bag to match your summer sandals.
• Camel tan colour woven body
• Caramel colour leather to the handle and frame, with leather tab for opening
• Metal grab handle to the top
• Slouchy body
• Metal frame with hinged opening
• Made from a raffia type fabric
• One large main compartment, one small slip pocket
• Lined in a dark brown cotton
• There are overall marks to the bag; there are some marks on the leather of the handle and some on the leather of the frame. There are stain to the raffia of the outside of the bag, as well as a section that has been mended. All shown in photos.
Width of frame at top: 40cm
Width at bottom: 38cm
Height with handle: 38cm
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1970s White and Red Rare Raunchy Vinyl 'Clunk Click Every Trip' Advertising Belt