1960s Yellow and Purple Stripe Tunic Top, by Donald Torkington, 36in Bust
Bold and eye-catching with the yellow and purple stripes, this 1960s tunic top with the zip down front and big fold down collar is giving me dandy vibes, and it NEEDS to be worn with matching colourful flares and a medallion in the neckline. Or maybe with a tank top, some skinny trousers and some amazing boots.
• Wide stripes in yellow, purple and white
• Large fold down collar
• Hip length
• Straight shape with darts to bust
• Bracelet length sleeves
• Made from a mid-weight cotton fabric
• Fastens with a zip to the front, end at belly button hight so will need to be able to slip over your shoulders - please check hip measurement of garment below
• Donald Torkington label to the inside
• Care/composition: 100% cotton, 40* wash
Shoulder seam to shoulder seam: 14in
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment. Please get in touch if you have any questions.