1960s Red, White and Black Cyleca High Wycombe Cycle Zip Up Jacket, 40in Chest
A perfect jacket for someone that loves the classic sports look, or enjoys a spot of cycling, this 1960s zip jacket is wonderful to wear casually or after a quick ride. Made from stretchy nylon, it will keep the chill off and look the part. The decals from the cycle brand Cyleca and the large High Wycombe decal to the back make this a stand out piece and would match some fresh white retro trainers.
• Cyleca brand to the front, with High Wycombe Cycle Care to the back in a velour feel print
• Red with black bands down the side of the body
• Zip pockets to the hip
• Fastens with a zip to the front
• Stretched ribbed collar, cuffs and hem in matching red with white and black stripes
• Made from a mid weight stretch nylon knit fabric with a soft backing
• Been Bag brand label to the inside
• There is a small pull to one sleeve, and a little darkening to the print from wear, shown in photos
• Care/composition: 100% nylon, 50% cotton, warm wash
Chest: 40in (armpit to armpit doubled)
Shoulder to Shoulder: 17in
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1960s Aqua Blue and White Striped Scarf Dress with Belt, by Gay Lady, 42in Bust