1960s Purple and Orange Tie Dye Matching Kaftans with Reversible Cape, 38in Bust
Is there anything more hippy than tie dye? Could you get any better than a tie dye kaftan? What about two with a matching cape?!
Yep, that's right! A pair of kaftans, in brown and orange and purple and lilac, with fab classic banded tie dye in a bright and eye catching design, with rope belts and a wonderful cape. You can mix up your outfits, mix your colours, add accessories. A kaftan is such a versatile piece to have in a wardrobe and this is one of the best ones I have ever seen. Wear at the beach, at the pool, on the high street with gladiator sandals, heels or trainers. And when you get chilly, pop on that cape for some serious style co-ordination.
• Warm chestnut brown with orange tie die, and deep purple with lilac tie die
• Comes with 2x rope belts, 2x kaftans & 1x reversible cape
• Cape is double sided with black tassels to the edge
• Elbow length slightly fluted shaped sleeves
• Simple shape
• No fastening, over the head style
• Made from a soft, mid weight cotton
• No labels
• There are a few lighter marks on both dresses, and one on the brown side of the cape. There is also two mends under the arms of both kaftans where they had been ripped. Shown in photos.
• Care/composition: no care labels
Cape length at back: 27in, 25in at side
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment. Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1960s Bright Green and Pink Psychedelic Print Silk Shift Dress, by Colin Glascoe, 41in Bust
1960s Light Blue Silk Chiffon Crepe Tiered Mini Dress, by Jane and Jane, Early Jean Muir, 34in Bust