1960s Navy and Green Sailor Collar Mini Dress, by Susan Petites, 36in Bust
Perfect for a petite vintage fan, this 1960s sailor style mini was made especially for the Susan Petites range, so everything is designed for smaller proportions! In a classic nautical navy, the sailor collar is trimmed in bright green for a pop of colour and a hint of cute mod style.
• Green edge to collar with sash style ties to the front
• Sailor style white collar with navy braid
• Navy colour
• Mini length
• Faux pockets to the hips
• Short sleeves
• Fastens with a metal zip to the back
• Made from what feels like a moygashel fabric, which has natural slubs and texture
• Susan Petites label to the back
• There is a couple of areas with small darned holes, and a couple of catches to the hem edge and the sash tips, and tiny catches to the fabric with looks to be from prior storage. The white collar is very slightly off white. All shown in photos.
• Care/composition: no label
Length: 30in with 1in hem
Shoulder to shoulder: 13.5in
Please be aware this was made for people around 5foot 2in tall.
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment. Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1960s Blue, Yellow and White Stripe Zip Front Cycle Top, by Newmarket, 41in Chest