1960s Mustard Yellow Ribbed V-Neck Knit Jumper, by Lloyd, 38in Bust
Mustard is a colour that is not going away in trends, and this 1960s jumper by Lloyd is a classic shape. Made from all wool, so it will keep you nice and toasty, it would work over dresses or with skirts, and worn with a cool dagger collar shirt underneath with jeans. Just get ready to be asked constantly where you got it from!
• Full cardigan knit in a warm and rich mustard
• Decorative knit to the shoulder
• Ribbed cuffs & hem
• Long sleeved with roll back cuff
• Made from a mid-weight wool yarn
• Lloyd label to the back
• Care/composition: all wool
Bust: 36in-42in (armpit to armpit doubled)
Shoulder to Shoulder: 14in approx
Sleeve: 27in approx
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.