1960s Green and Red Paisley Print Silk Cocktail Dress, 45in Bust
This 1960s silk dress is perfect for the vintage lover that prefers a smarter look. Made to wear with a good pair of classic heels, the fit is flattering and feminine, designed to show off your figure while being covered. The contrasting green and red paisley print is intricate and beautiful, adding opulence to the look and giving you plenty of options with accessory colours.
• Brighter green background with warm red and orange paisley print - the colour is closest to the closer images of the print where the green is brighter, my camera picks up the warmth of the red more than in real life
• Large darts to the bust from the waist for a comfortable fit
• Square neck
• Elbow length sleeves with darts to the elbow
• Fastens with a metal zip to the back
• Made from a mid weight silk, that feels like satin. This feels quite thick with the two layers of fabric so is great for cooler months.
• Lined in a dark green satin type fabric
• No labels
• There is a feint crease to the darts where it was previously taken in, and then let out again. It is not seen when the dress is filled out with the correct size body. Seen in photos
• Care/composition: silk, dry clean only
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment. Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1970s Bright Pink Geometric Print Faux Sheepskin Hooded Coat, from The BBC Workroom, 48in Bust
1960s Warm Cream Satin Faux Fur Lined Mod Trench Coat, by Weathergay, 44in Bust