1960s Golden Yellow and Grey Sunflower Fitted Dress, 39in Bust
A perfect little dress, handmade in the 1960s by a budding seamstress, has wonderful autumnal tones to see us into the new season. With artistic style sunflowers in tones of golden yellow on the grey background, it is great to start wearing with boots and shoes for when the weather starts to turn. Wear with cute little knits or a well worn leather jacket, this dress shows off your figure without being too restrictive making it fab for everyday wear.
• Two tone grey background with artistic impressions of sunflowers in shades of yellow
• Boat neck style neckline
• Tighter waist seam for a more fitted style
• Tucks to the waist to create fullness to the skirt
• Short sleeves
• Fastens with a metal zip to the back, Lightening brand
• Made from a light weight crisp cotton
• Handmade item - there are no faults but the zip is a little more exposed than normal
• Care/composition: no label
Bust: 39in (armpit to armpit doubled)
Length: 38in with extra 0.5in hem
Shoulder to shoulder: 15in
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment. Please get in touch if you have any questions.