1960s Gold and Silver Metallic Shiny Evening Bag, by Asprey
Just wow. This bag is amazing! From the 1960s by the high end brand Asprey, this unusual but eye catching bag is made from plaited silver and gold tone wire to create a glistening, light catching piece. With a small chain strap it can be used as a shoulder bag or a clutch, and has enough room to keep all your modern bits and bobs. Use to add impact to a plain black outfit, or a touch of glam to bright coloured look.
• Silver and gold plaited metallic wire body
• Silver tone clasp
• Gold and silver lurex stripe to front
• Long silver tone chain handle, which can slip inside to become a clutch
• Metallic lurex fabric to the sides
• One large pocket with two small slip pockets
• Lined in an oyster colour satin
• Asprey label to the inside
• Comes with original Asprey Box
• There is 'staining' to the front and back from use, where the oils from hands have discoloured the metallic thread. It looks much worse in these photos, it is more of a darkened patch. Priced accordingly.
Strap Length: 83cm
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1960s Aqua Blue and White Striped Scarf Dress with Belt, by Gay Lady, 42in Bust
1960s Blue, Yellow and White Stripe Zip Front Cycle Top, by Newmarket, 41in Chest