1960s Blue Lurex Swirl Print Sweetheart Neckline Maxi Dress, by Jeannie, 45in Bust
The 1960s did party dresses well! Originally made to be worn to a cocktail party, usually held at your neighbours, this dress would have been a bit of an eye catcher walking through the door. Made from easy to care for crimplene, the swirl in teal blue and dark blue is decorated using silver lurex thread swirls to sparkle in the light. The long length is fab for cooler months, but the sweetheart neckline will show a little skin and just needs to be finished off with some matching silver sparkle necklace.
• Teal blue background with dark blue swirl and a silver lurex swirl
• Sweetheart shaped neckline with ruched details
• Full length
• Darts to the bust for fit
• Wider A-line skirt
• Long sleeves, tapered to the cuff
• Made from a mid weight crimplene feel fabric
• Fastens with a zip to the back
• Jeannie Jersey label to the inside
• There is a mark to the front, which would be just below the bust, as shown in the photo
• Care/composition: min 85% polyester, 40* wash
Shoulder to Shoulder: 15.5in
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1960s Black, White and Gold Stripe Crimplene Shift Dress, by Carnegie of London, 45in Bust