1960s Aubergine Bright Floral Boho Maxi Skirt, 24in Waist
Could a skirt get any cuter? Made in the late 1960s, this deep aubergine skirt made from the most light semi-sheer fabric has the most wonderful bright floral print with a lovely little posey basket design to the hem. Perfect for floating around in a meadow, all this skirt needs is a cheese cloth blouse and some flowers in your hair to truly channel the boho vibe of the era!
• Bright floral design in oranges, yellows, blues and pink with a posey basket to the hem
• Deep aubergine background
• White banded hem with striped design
• Gathers to the waist creating fullness
• Maxi length
• Firm waistband
• Made from a light weight polyester blend fabric, that feels like cotton
• Fastens using a nylon zip and hook and eyes to the waistband
• Unlined - please be aware it is semi-sheer so you may want to wear a slip
• Care/composition: no label
Waist: 24in (plus a little extra)
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.