1950s Tan Tooled Leather Large Bag
Having seen one of these on The Marvellous Mrs Maisel', this 1950s tooled leather bag makes me immediately think of holidays by a lovely lake with everyone in their finest picnic dresses! Decorated with Middle Eastern styled imagery, the buttery soft leather is a gorgeous tan colour, and can fit plenty inside for a day in the sunshine.
• Tan leather with Middle Eastern style tooled imagery to the front, back and clasp
• Two leather handles to the top - there is a split to one handle so I would not advise carrying a heavy load
• Hinged frame
• Metal studs to the bottom
• Fastens using a tuck lock clip
• Made from a soft buttery leather
• One large main compartment, no pockets
• Lined in a brown cotton fabric
• There is a small break in the handle by the bag top, a little peeling to the leather of the handle from use, and some marks from water. Shown in photos
Width at bottom: 41.5cm
Width at top: 30cm
Height with handles: 43cm
Please get in touch if you have any questions.