1950s Red and Light Blue Floral Brocade Belted Dress, 39.5in Bust
I won't lie, this fabric made me turn into a magpie, it is so amazing I was drawn to it! From the late 1950s, this classic wiggle fit dress with matching belt is not only sexy and feminine, but made even more amazing by the way the brocade catches the light with the shiny red colour. The light blue florals add a nice contrast, and a great hue to match your accessories with!
• Shiny bright red and light blue brocade with a floral motif, with black accents
• Fitted wiggle shape
• Short sleeves
• Square neckline
• Matching belt with belt loops
• Fitted waist
• Pleat to the back of the skirt to aid walking
• Zip fastening to the side
• Made from a mid weight satin brocade
• No label
• There is a tiny fray to the the fabric at the back of the neck near the seam, shown in photo
• Care/composition: No labels
Length: 43.5in with 2.5in hem
Shoulder to Shoulder: 14in
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.