1950s Red and Cream Transport Novelty Print Long Silk Scarf, by Thorncraft
Shipping calculated at checkout.
I really can't resist a novelty print! This wonderful long length scarf by Thorn-craft in the 1950s in red, cream and taupe has a sketchy print of different modes of transport like hot air balloons and ships. Made from a soft silk it would make a great head scarf or in the neck of a shirt to make a pussy bow blouse.
• Red and cream stiped background, with a print in taupe with black detailing
• Novelty print of transport such as trains, hot air balloons, train carriages and ships
• Thorn-craft label to the edge
• Made from silk
• Machine sewn hem with a soft frayed edge
• There is the smallest mark to one corner, shown in photo
28cm x 114cm
Please get in touch if you have any questions about any items or information given.