1950s Navy Blue Crochet Bag
Lovely cute little crochet bag made from a classy navy rayon thread with a small top handle, the most perfect size to carry the modern woman's things! This is a simple, wonderfully rounded shaped bag, the delicate knots add the right amount of decoration to this lady like bag that would really sing against a tan or bright outfit.
• Made from crochet navy blue rayon cord, with a blue covering underneath
• Round shaped body
• Small blue handle, feels like rubber
• Brass kiss latch to the top of the frame
• Brass frame hinges
• Lined in a navy cotton fabric
• Large interior, one small slip pocket
• Made in Italy label to the inside
• There is some damage to the handle from use, a little dirt marks to the inside, and it feels like the plastic lining between the layers has begun to break down (but this can't been seen). Faults shown in photos.
Length: 18cm at top, 30cm at bottom
Height: 21cm, 30cm including handle
Handle Length: 28cm
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1950s Grey Striped Semi Sheer Cotton Shirtwaister with Removable Frill, by Maybar Jack Equire, 43in Bust
1950s Semi Sheer Aqua Blue Organza Dress, by Debby Rose of California, 37in Bust