1950s Light Blue Varsity V-Neck Tank Vest, 38in Bust
As you know, I love anything varsity, and a vest is something I haven't come across too often! From the 1950s, made originally in Los Angeles, this light blue v-neck tank is totally perfect to wear with your dagger collar shirt for a full on preppy vibe. Team with fold up cuff jeans or a cool check skirt. I just wish I could figure out what the cursive says on the patch!
• Classic varsity badge to the hip
• Light blue in colour
• Ribbed collar, arm holes and hem - the hem is a little looser than it ones was
• Made from a mid weight acrylic knit
• Albion Knit Los Angeles label to the inside
• There is a little rubbing and pulling to the badge, which is expected for age. Shown in photo.
• Care/composition: 100% orlon acrylic
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.