1950s Kingfisher Blue Satin Sequin Party Dress, by Riviera, 34.5in Bust
Was £160, now £55!
If you need a show stopping gown, look no further. From the late 1950s by Riviera, this kingfisher blue satin dress shines and glows in the light, with the wonderfully intricate beaded detailing to the waist. The fitted bodice with the pleat detail to the bust accentuated your figure, making you look like a glamourous movie star!
• Deep kingfisher blue colour with a shine, closest to the the detail shots
• Sequin, beaded and embroidered waistline - in a blossom and branch style
• Pleated full cross over shaped cups
• Sleeveless, with pleated wide straps
• Fitted waist and bodice
• Full long skirt
• Fastens using a zip to the back
• Lined in a purple grey fabric
• Made from a mid-weight satin
• Someone previously has added elastic and a hook an eye to the inside
• Riviera Model label to the inside
• There are some darker marks to the skirt of the dress that look to be front storage, but are not noticeable unless in bright light, they will not be seen in darker party atmospheres. The marks are to the front and back of the skirt, as well as the back of the bodice, where there is also a small nick to the fabric. All shown in photos. The interior has some marks.
• Care/composition: no label
Length: 57in with just under 2in hem
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment. Please get in touch if you have any questions.