1950s Golden Brown Circle Print Wiggle Dress with Side Swag, by Carnegie, 34in Bust
Was £85 - Save £65!
You can't beat a 1950s wiggle dress! By Carnegie of London, this rich chocolate brown frock has a golden yellow circle print reminding me of a Crunchie! The fitted look will show off your figure but with the shallow V neck and small split to the back, it is a modest dress that relies on that wiggle! The gathers and swag to the waist accentuates your curves and your movement.
• Gathers to front of bodice with a swag to the hip
• Rich chocolate brown with golden yellow circle print
• Knee length wiggle fit
• Shallow V-neck
• Short sleeves
• Split to back of skirt, with a modesty panel behind
• Fastens using a zip to the back
• Made from a light weight man made fibre, that feels a little like an acetate satin
• Carnegie of London label to the inside
• There has been a pull to the bust, which has been mended with an over stitch, shown in last photo
• Care/composition: None
Shown with a small petticoat underneath, not included
Length: 41in with 2in hem
Sleeve length: 4.5in
Shoulder to Shoulder: 14.5in
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment. Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1950s Kingfisher Blue Satin Sequin Party Dress, by Riviera, 34.5in Bust
1950s Gold and Cream Lurex Brocade Evening Dress with Train, 38in Bust
1950s Light Yellow Floral Brocade Strapless Full Skirt Dress, 34.5in Bust