1950s Fresh Blue Pin Tucked Shirtwaister, by Nelly Don. 41.5in Bust
You really can't beat a 1950s shirtwaister, they are so flattering and elegant! By Nelly Don, this polished cotton number is in a wonderful fresh blue that will bring a pop of summer colour to your wardrobe. The details are simple and refined, with the pin tuck front being nicely complimented by the pearl style buttons adding a little posh finish. This dress deserves to be worn with the full on outfit; hat, matching shoes and bag and big poufy petticoat for full on feminine vibes!
• Fresh blue colour
• Darts to the front of the bodice
• Fold down notched collar
• Pin tucked bodice, back and front
• Just below the knee length with deep pleats
• Bracelet length sleeves with pearl buttons to the cuffs
• Fastens with pearl style buttons to the front
• Made from a light weight polished cotton
• Nelly Don label to the inside
• There is the smallest light pink mark to one shoulder which is hardly noticeable, as shown in photo.
• Care/composition: no label
Shown with a small petticoat underneath, not included
Length: 41.5in with 2.5in hem
Shoulder to Waist: 16.5in
Shoulder to Shoulder: 15.5in
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment. Please get in touch if you have any questions.